An odorless, soy based mastic remover with a funny name, Bean-e-doo, is ideal for use in occupied areas like post offices, schools, hospitals and other public places. Removing vinyl and ceramic mastic is a snap with this user-friendly product. Bean-e-doo was specially designed to remove asbestos mastic, dissolving it into a thick liquid.
It’s so easy and safe to use that Bean-e-doo is the only product to pass both performance and environmental safety tests by the USPS for the removal of asbestos containing mastic. With a flash point over 400 degrees, less than 3% VOC’s, non-toxic, and biodegradable, Bean-e-doo can be used without complaint or disruption.
*Not recommended for use on wood floors
Effectively removes newer mastics, layered adhesives, even 50+ year old glues
- Removes asbestos/black mastic, vinyl glue, ceramic mastic, traditional carpet adhesive
- Non-caustic, no toxic fumes, biodegradable
- Made from soy, eco-friendly
- Safe and easy to use indoors, in private homes and occupied areas
- Virtually no odor
- Use a sprayer or metal watering can to apply BEAN-e-doo in large areas.
- Protect floor drains and areas where BEAN-e-doo would naturally flow on uneven surfaces with sand, Oil-Dri, or kitty litter.
Safe for Use On:
Do Not Use On:
pH Level: 6.65pH
VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) 2.3%, .06 lb/g, 20 g/l