NewLook Gription Slip Resistant Additive is a micronized polymer for addition to NewLook concrete coatings for slip resistance, fine texturing, and gloss reduction. Due to its low oil absorption and high solvent resistance, it will stir easily into most oil-based and latex-based paints and other coatings with minimal effect on the coating’s viscosity. Its low density allows it to stay well suspended in thin materials such as stains. Ideal for mixing with NewLook top coat sealers.
– Can be added to paints, stains, and sealers
– Add to latex-based, oil-based and epoxy coatings
– Spherical-shaped particles allow easy cleaning of the surface
– Spherical-shaped particles provide a smoother feel under foot when used on pool decks and patios
– Greater slip resistance
– Easy addition into paints and stains
– Good chemical and abrasion resistance
– Good universal compatibility without viscosity effects
Simply mix in 1 lb of NewLook Gription Slip Resistant Additive into 5 gallons of stain or sealer to provide slip resistance to your surface. Apply your stain or sealer following package label instructions. Also available in 4 oz containers to stir into 1 gallon container of product.