How Does Our Densifier + Repeller Work
CS Densifier + Repeller is a formulation of penetrating lithium silicate that reacts with concrete to produce insoluble calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores. Treated surfaces are more resistant to water damage and surface abrasion with less dusting creating a cleaner surface. The repeller stays at the top for a surface protection.
- Increases strength
- Cures quickly: most floors can be opened to traffic within one hour of treatment
- Will not contribute to surface crazing. High lithium content 14.5% combats surface ASR
- VOC Compliant, non-flammable, non-toxic, low odor
- Breathable and UV stable. Will not yellow, discolor, peel or flake
- Waterproofs concrete internally as well as externally
- Penetrates and reacts quickly to produce better initial and ultimate hardness
- Resists freeze-thaw damage
- Resists oil while repelling water
- Improves fungus and mildew resistance
- Requires no special surface maintenance
- Eliminates or significantly retards efflorescence
- Eliminates internal water migration
- Reduces dusting
- Provides easier ice removal
- Provides internal humidity stability and restricts vapors transmission
- Provides increased density
- Provides a more abrasion – and crack-resistant surface
CS Concrete Densifier + Repeller is ideal for application on existing, cured concrete of any age. Surfaces must be clean, absorbent, and structurally sound. Removed all foreign materials including bond breakers, curing agents, surface grease and oil. And construction debris. Prep the existing concrete by cleaning with a power washer. Application may begin as soon as prepared surfaces are dry or damp and free of puddled water. Do not apply to surfaces that are frozen, dirty or have standing water.
Apply to untreated (non-sealed) concrete that is dry or lightly damp with water, no puddles, with a pump up sprayer. Spray evenly to allow concrete to look wet. Do not allow it to run or puddle, if so, push it out with a broom. Lightly apply to drying spots to keep concrete damp for 15 min with with Densifier + Repeller after application. As a cure and seal, it can be applied to freshly poured concreted. Apply as soon as you can walk on it. Do not over apply, re-trowel or broom.
250-300 sq/ft Existing Concrete
500-600 sq/ft Freshly Poured – Excellent Cure + Seal!
Application: Surface and air temperature for application should be 40 – 100oF (4 –38oC).
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place that maintains temperatures of 40 – 100oF (4 –38oC).
|Clear, water-like liquid||SHELF LIFE||2 years unopened, factory sealed container|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY||1.10||FREEZE POINT||32oF (0oC|
|TOTAL SOLIDS||14.5%||WT/GAL||9.2 lbs|
|ACTIVE CONTENT||14.5%||VOC CONTENT||<20 g/L|