New Look ProteShield Elastomeric Sealer
$64.00 – $304.60
200 sq. ft. per gallon. Eco-friendly & VOC Compliant.
A water-based, inorganic elastomeric concrete waterproofer designed to penetrate, seal and protect porous surfaces from water and other liquids.
- Excellent concrete waterproofing: Creates a BREATHABLE & impermeable water barrier for treated surfaces.
- Excellent temperature resistance to extreme temperatures from -65º F (-54º C) to 400º F (204º C)
- Strong abrasion & chemical resistance: Very durable; will not yellow, crack, or delaminate.
- Eco-friendly & VOC Compliant: Complies with V.O.C. content limits as required by current U.S. air pollution regulation and is classified as non-hazardous, and non-toxic.
- Excellent elasticity (up to 400%)
- Easier surface cleanup and maintenance. No seasonal re-coats.
- Non flammable and non combustible.
- Prevents treated surface from freeze thaw, cracking and spalling commonly caused by water intrusion.
- Recommended for sealing, waterproofing, winterizing and protecting most porous building materials such as concrete, pavers, concrete block, brick, precast concrete, plaster, drywall, GFRC, gypsum board, stone, tile, ceramics, foam, canvas, veneer, overlays, asphalt, wood, and most types of metal (copper, brass, steel, aluminum, gold, iron). Given the wide variety of uses, please see NewLook or Distributor for more information.
- Large Flatwork Applications: Theme parks, city parks, parking lots, airports, roads and highways, bridge decks, piers, schools, helipads, tunnels, pipes, decks, walkways, and driveways.
- Large Vertical Applications: Foundation walls (above grade and below), bridges, sound and barrier and retaining walls, fencing, towers, buildings.
- After cleaning interior and exterior surfaces of mold, mildew, pollution, sewage, oil, and wax buildup apply ProtéShield™ concrete sealer. It’s an excellent penetrating concrete sealer that will prevent growth and penetration of these substances making cleaning and maintenance much easier.
- Ideal Interior and Exterior Applications: Walls and floors of hospitals, restaurants, offices, schools, commercial buildings, industrial plants, labs, manufacturing and fabrication facilities, warehouses, storage facilities and containers, residential living quarters, basement waterproofing, retail spaces, and grocery stores. For below grade surfaces, use NewLook HydroHalt.
- Protect surfaces against ultra violet rays, ice, water, chlorinated water, salt water, rain, acid rain, salts and other chlorides, rust, mold, fungus, insects, chemicals, oil, fuel, stains, and excessive temperatures.
- Type: Inorganic Elastomeric Modified Polymer
- Recoat: +/- 1 hour (recoat while 1s coat is wet)
- Initial Cure: 1-2 hours. Final Cure: 24 to 48 hours
- Traffic: Walk-on traffic 1-2 hours. Vehicular traffic 2-4 hours. Parking traffic 24-48 hours. Based on temperature and humidity.
- Elongation: 325%
- Elasticity: up to 400%
- pH Rating: 7 to 10
- Solids by Weight: 6%
- Moisture Vapor Transmission: 0.01 g/h/cf
- Color: Milky white when wet, crystal clear when dry.
- Finish: Matte finish. May slightly darken concrete.
- Acid Resistance: Hydrochloric 13%, Acetic 30%, Sulfuric 13%
- Melting Point: (400º F / 204.4º C)
- Freezing/Cracking Point: (-65º F / -18.3º C)
- Cleaning: While ProtéShield waterproofing concrete sealer is still wet, wipe up and immediately wash treated area with soap and water. If ProtéShield has already dried, use paint thinner or mineral spirits to clean it off.
Granicrete Ploy Low Odor W. B. (Matte or Gloss)$69.95
Surecrete Dura-Kote PFC-120 Polyaspartic (select 2 gal. Kit or 5 gal. Kit)$252.50 – $598.95
4:1 (4 part A to 1 part B)
Varies upon substrate: approximately 300 – 400 ft² per gal.
(28 – 37 m² per 3.8 liter) 4 – 5 mils wet; 2.7 – 3.5 mils cured
Surecrete Dura-Kote PFC-180 Polyaspartic (1 Gal)$146.90
3:1 (3 part A to 1 part B)
Varies upon substrate: approximately 150 – 200 ft² per gal.
(14 – 18.5 m² per 3.8 liter) 11 – 8 mils wet; 8.8 – 6.4 mils
New Look Smart Seal AU-34 (select size and finish)$69.95 – $330.00
Approximately 300 – 500 square feet (27.9 – 46.5 square meters) per gallon.