New Look ProteShield Elastomeric Sealer
please call for prices (801) 222-0808
200 sq. ft. per gallon. Eco-friendly & VOC Compliant.
A water-based, inorganic elastomeric concrete waterproofer designed to penetrate, seal and protect porous surfaces from water and other liquids.
- Excellent concrete waterproofing: Creates a BREATHABLE & impermeable water barrier for treated surfaces.
- Excellent temperature resistance to extreme temperatures from -65º F (-54º C) to 400º F (204º C)
- Strong abrasion & chemical resistance: Very durable; will not yellow, crack, or delaminate.
- Eco-friendly & VOC Compliant: Complies with V.O.C. content limits as required by current U.S. air pollution regulation and is classified as non-hazardous, and non-toxic.
- Excellent elasticity (up to 400%)
- Easier surface cleanup and maintenance. No seasonal re-coats.
- Non flammable and non combustible.
- Prevents treated surface from freeze thaw, cracking and spalling commonly caused by water intrusion.
- Recommended for sealing, waterproofing, winterizing and protecting most porous building materials such as concrete, pavers, concrete block, brick, precast concrete, plaster, drywall, GFRC, gypsum board, stone, tile, ceramics, foam, canvas, veneer, overlays, asphalt, wood, and most types of metal (copper, brass, steel, aluminum, gold, iron). Given the wide variety of uses, please see NewLook or Distributor for more information.
- Large Flatwork Applications: Theme parks, city parks, parking lots, airports, roads and highways, bridge decks, piers, schools, helipads, tunnels, pipes, decks, walkways, and driveways.
- Large Vertical Applications: Foundation walls (above grade and below), bridges, sound and barrier and retaining walls, fencing, towers, buildings.
- After cleaning interior and exterior surfaces of mold, mildew, pollution, sewage, oil, and wax buildup apply ProtéShield™ concrete sealer. It’s an excellent penetrating concrete sealer that will prevent growth and penetration of these substances making cleaning and maintenance much easier.
- Ideal Interior and Exterior Applications: Walls and floors of hospitals, restaurants, offices, schools, commercial buildings, industrial plants, labs, manufacturing and fabrication facilities, warehouses, storage facilities and containers, residential living quarters, basement waterproofing, retail spaces, and grocery stores. For below grade surfaces, use NewLook HydroHalt.
- Protect surfaces against ultra violet rays, ice, water, chlorinated water, salt water, rain, acid rain, salts and other chlorides, rust, mold, fungus, insects, chemicals, oil, fuel, stains, and excessive temperatures.
- Type: Inorganic Elastomeric Modified Polymer
- Recoat: +/- 1 hour (recoat while 1s coat is wet)
- Initial Cure: 1-2 hours. Final Cure: 24 to 48 hours
- Traffic: Walk-on traffic 1-2 hours. Vehicular traffic 2-4 hours. Parking traffic 24-48 hours. Based on temperature and humidity.
- Elongation: 325%
- Elasticity: up to 400%
- pH Rating: 7 to 10
- Solids by Weight: 6%
- Moisture Vapor Transmission: 0.01 g/h/cf
- Color: Milky white when wet, crystal clear when dry.
- Finish: Matte finish. May slightly darken concrete.
- Acid Resistance: Hydrochloric 13%, Acetic 30%, Sulfuric 13%
- Melting Point: (400º F / 204.4º C)
- Freezing/Cracking Point: (-65º F / -18.3º C)
- Cleaning: While ProtéShield waterproofing concrete sealer is still wet, wipe up and immediately wash treated area with soap and water. If ProtéShield has already dried, use paint thinner or mineral spirits to clean it off.
Granicrete Poly Low Odor W. B. (Matte or Gloss)please call for prices (801) 222-0808
Stone Edge Pro-Seal (5 gal.)
BENEFITS: ∙Ideal for vertical surfaces including brick, concrete block, and stucco ∙Applied with low pressure (garden) sprayer, airless sprayer, brush, or roller ∙No volatile organic emission ∙Can be mixed with water-based pigments for tinting ∙Soap and water clean up ∙Moisture tolerant and breathable ∙OTC compliant ∙Strengthens surface area ∙Low maintenance costs ∙Reduces efflorescence ∙Deep penetrating
Granicrete Color Lock & Seal Naturalplease call for prices (801) 222-0808
Stone Edge Flex-Seal Supreme (5 gal.)
BENEFITS: ∙Keeps concrete surfaces looking new and clean ∙Protects against moisture and road salts ∙No volative organic emission ∙Superior “Hot Tire” mark release ∙Resists oil stains ∙OTC compliant ∙Stengthens surface area ∙Low maintenance costs ∙Excellent dust proofer ∙Deep penetrating ∙Non-yellowing CLEANABILITY COVERAGE SHELF LIFE In general, the more aggressive the finished surface the greater the coefficient of friction and corresponding skid resistanc