PPC Densifier & Repellerplease call for prices (801) 222-0808
Granicrete Color Lock & Seal Naturalplease call for prices (801) 222-0808
Stone Edge Pro-Seal (5 gal.)
BENEFITS: ∙Ideal for vertical surfaces including brick, concrete block, and stucco ∙Applied with low pressure (garden) sprayer, airless sprayer, brush, or roller ∙No volatile organic emission ∙Can be mixed with water-based pigments for tinting ∙Soap and water clean up ∙Moisture tolerant and breathable ∙OTC compliant ∙Strengthens surface area ∙Low maintenance costs ∙Reduces efflorescence ∙Deep penetrating
New Look Nanoset Densifierplease call for prices (801) 222-0808
Coverage depends on dilution with water, surface porosity, temperature and application methods. Coverage rate is 300 to 500 square feet per gallon. For new concrete, add six (6) parts water. For aged, existing concrete add four (4) parts water.
What makes NanoSet Densifier NS better than silicates or lithium?
– Less expensive
– More reactive sites yields most efficient chemical reaction
– Non-caustic, more neutral pH formula
– Builds up surface density; reacts and bonds with itself
– Rescues damaged and soft concrete
– Bonds to silica in overlayments
– Smaller molecular ion (5 nm) yields efficient penetration